AVSG After Hours Remains Open 24/7 For Pet Emergencies
Updated June 25, 2020
During the Covid-19 emergency, here at AVSG After Hours, we have enacted the following measures to protect our clients and staff:
- Only essential veterinary staff are now allowed in our building – therefore we can no longer have clients wait in our lobby
- We ask that all paperwork be completed prior to arrival using the forms available here. Additional information can be emailed to help@AVSG24.com
- Clients are asked to call 949-653-9300 and notify our client representative as soon as you have arrived and parked.
- We strongly encourage clients to wear a mask (scarf or cloth over their mouth and nose) when bringing your pet to one of our technicians at the front entrance.
- Please wait in your car until the exam or treatment is completed, and our staff will communicate with you over the phone.
- We are requesting that you do not transport pets if you are ill and limit the number of people at appointments.
We greatly appreciate all of our clients that follow these efforts to keep our staff healthy, so we can continue to provide emergency care to Orange County pets.
Thank you for your cooperation during this difficult time.